Sorry...didn't mean to leave you hanging there.
So.....as you may guess....I have a new (and first) nephew. He was born last night and his name is Slater Price. He looks pretty darn cute to me and on top of Nikki's birth annoucement and my neighbors beautiful baby, I have a twinge of baby fever going. I think I'll take something and get over it though. ;-)
And Jeff was offered a job. They have to go though all the background checks so I'll breath a sign of relief then but I'm sure it will all go smoothly. We are thrilled. It is a great established company, good bennies, good salary, lots of little perks. I am very hopeful that this is going to be for good.
And my mom started chemo and so far so good. She thinks it will hit her more later and as it goes on it may get a little worse but I think they have come a long way with chemotherapy and it isn't as horrible as we think. Either way though, her spirit is strong.
Does anyone watch So You Think You Can Dance? It is the only show I am watching this summer that actually on live. My parents got me in to it on my trip and it was awesome tonight. I thought it was sort of funny that they were watching a show with hip hop in it but it has so much more.
Thanks for the soup offer Sheri. That was very sweet. I should have taken you up on it but I am recovering now and am burned out on the Progresso soup I ate.
So...good new from our house today. There is so much happening in my family right now which is funny because the kids and I have had the most boring week ever. Luckily waiting by the phone kept me entertained.


5 comments:
Your nephew is ADORABLE! Congratulations!!! It is easy to get baby fever isn't? :o)
Great news all around - wonderful to hear!
Congratulations Auntie Perrin! I know exactly what you mean about baby fever ... that newborn smell is just so sweet and having a little bundle snuggle up on your chest ... awww! Glad to hear the week is ending on an positive :)
What a cute little guy. I bet you do have baby fever...
Your nephew is so cute, I love his name!
What a great post - congrats to you all on Jeff's new job! That's great, great news!
Post a Comment