HI everyone! Today I have nothing for you. No pictures, no cute stories. We were going to the fair this weekend but Jeff, Dylan, and I have come down with colds. I took Nyquil last night and I can't shake the groggy feeling today. Yuck! The cloudy weather and lack of plans doesn't help. My mom starts chemo tomorrow. Luckily my kids are being good and mellow today and letting me zone out. I feel guilty because I made Jeff go to work but if feels like I do, I feel sorry for him. So, nothing to report. Have a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I hope you feel better very soon. I will call this week! I can't wait to catch up.
Oh, so sorry you caught the summer cold ... not fair! (sorry, no pun intended) I've had really good luck with the Alka Seltzer Cold-Plus--there are some good flavors. Want some chicken soup? Feel better soon.
Oh that sucks. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Hopefully it will be short lived.
(((Hugs)))
Post a Comment