So..if you have 2 minutes, feel free to watch the photo montage from Corinne's birthday party. My mom and my good friend Quynh took pictures for me. They did an awesome job. Quynh was able to catch Corinne's near crying moment when she found out about the puppy (and before she got distracted by the candles.)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Birthday Party Montage
Posted by
Perrin
at
9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That was "way over the top" too cute! You did an amazing job putting that together, right down to the awards--LOVE it! I can't wait to see your newest family member. I'm glad Corinne had a great birthday.
This is so so cute. You are a Supermom! I can't wait to hear about your new puppy and see pictures too...how long now till the little one comes home?
Dear God Perrin, you are amazing.
Pin the nose on the dog! Perrin, you think of everything!!! Can I rent you out for my kid's parties? :o)
Soooo cute - you did an awesome job with Corinne's party! I loved the pictures!! Can't wait to meet the new baby girl :)
Post a Comment