Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dog Show Party


The Dog Show party has come and gone and it was a lot of fun. Here is my girl with her cake announcing our new puppy (generic puggle picture from internet.) The party went very smoothly and all 13 kids (yikes) got into the role play part of everything. They groomed their stuffed dogs (everyone brought one) and made collars for them and decorated dog bowls. We then had a dog show and each kid stood in the middle of a circle and told about their dog, barked, etc. Everyone got a blue ribbon. We also played pin the nose on the puppy.

I asked my friend Quynh to take pictures and my mom did as well so after I get Q's, I will make a photo montage deal. It was a great time and my daughter now has more dog toys than you can shake a stick at (to use my husband's phrase.) I am very grateful that my mom came to visit and help.
We are off to Disneyland. Yeah! Good times at my house these days.

3 comments:

kurlokids said...

Cute birthday girl!

amy4 said...

I'm so glad the party went great! Now on to Disneyland - yahoo! I hope you guys have a wonderful time. I can't wait to meet your new family member when she arrives! :) How did Corinne react when she heard the news??

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday Corinne! What a cute theme for her birthday party. I loved reading about all the activities the girls got to do. Can you help me plan my next party? (hee-hee) Have a wonderful time at Disneyland!