
We are back from 3.5 days of Disney fun. We had a great time. Corinne was a complete thrill seeker and couldn't get enough of Space Mountain, California Screaming, etc. Forget the princesses...she wanted thrills. A lot of those rides take your picture while on a scary part and every single time she would have her hands in the air. See Splash Mountain picture below!!
Dylan, on the other hand was...let's say ..cautious. Scared of everything! He did great as a 3 year old but not so much as a 4 year old. We dragged him on a few rides like Pirates but not too much. It was fun and we are exhausted. I am so glad that we have the weekend to recover.
Life is such a whirlwind right now. I really need a day to chill out but my to do list is so long. It's horrible but I have been getting up at 5:30 AM lately just feeling like I need to start doing stuff. I thought things would be more mellow with 2 kids in school but I am busier than ever. How do people do this with a job on top of it? I guess I'll find out someday but I shudder to think.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Disneyland 2
Posted by
Perrin
at
7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Welcome back! Sounds like you had a very exciting trip. I LOVE the photo from Spash Mountain--it might end up in a brochure some day. I can't wait until we go-- just 5 more weeks.
Wow! Corrine is amazing!!! I'd be the one trying to duck under the seat! :o)
I'm glad you had a great time. Yet, how could you not...it is Disneyland!!! :o)
Corinne is very brave! Glad you had fun..Are you dying for your pup yet?
Post a Comment