Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's Gonna Happen



Well..I did it. I put a deposit down on a puppy. We will be getting it in early to mid May. OMG!!! Here is a picture of an adult puggle. The puppies are so cute but I like the adults too. I am planning to tell the kids at Corinne's birthday party next weekend. We will go in later April to pick which one is ours. We will have second pick out of six girls. I need to get busy on my research and figure out what all we will need. Yeah! Corinne is going to be over the moon.

5 comments:

kurlokids said...

Wow! Good for you! That is one cute dog in the photo.

Sheri said...

Congratulations on the big leap! I am still hoping to become a "puppy parent" this summer. But, I think I decided it will be mid-Aug for us ... I want to get past the 4th of July and our big camping trip first. I can't wait to hear what Corinne's reaction is.

Brenda said...

Congratulations Perrin! How exciting!!!!

You'll need to talk to Mona, as they recently purchased a Puggle too!!!

malissa said...

Corinne will be so happy, can't wait to hear how it goes. You will love her to death.

malissa said...

Oh, by the way..We picked the only dog in the litter that was cowering in the corner! She is so submissive, its great!