We got an unexpected phone call tonight which was our breeder saying we could come pick out our puggle. Since we are headed to Dland we decided to go tonight. It was such a hard decision as they were almost all equally cute. Corinne and Jeff liked a certain one best and it was the cutest but it was also the only one the breeders mentioned when I said I didn't want the hyper-est one. I talked them into another.
I mentioned before that I announced the surprise via Corinne's birthday party cake. Someone asked how she responded. I have to say it was not what I expected. She looked shocked for a minute and then blew out her candles and didn't say much about it. Looking back I think it was too much and she didn't know what to think. Earlier today she asked me if it was real. Now that we have gone to see them she is beyond excited. She was happy during the party but too distracted I think.
Ok..sorry to go and on about puppies. I'm sure I will have to blog even more when we get it. I'll try to link to the slide show I made of our visit.
Visit My Photos - 7 Pics | ||
| ||
| Puppy Love | ||



6 comments:
The kids look so excited about their newest family member. How exciting!!!
oh my gosh that is the cutest thing i've EVER seen! do NOT make me want a puppy perrin!!!
waiting for the posts about how much work puppies are :) to save me from myself!!
What a sweetie! You will have to get together with Mona for little doggy play dates. :o)
Have fun in Disneyland!!!
I love how delighted both of your kids look while holding the puppy.
I'm so excited for you and your family!!! Lola can have a puppy pal!!!
I'm going to steal your dog!
Post a Comment