Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day



Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I was very happy to find these beautiful roses on my porch today. Thanks Jeff! Last year I was a grumpy neglected wife so this year he did not repeat that mistake. :-)

My kids are very excited and full of sugar. Tonight we are having our traditional lasagna and chocolate cake. Then a bottle of wine and a movie after the kids are in bed. That's about the most parents of small kids can ask for I think.

Anyways...hope everyone has a good holiday.

4 comments:

Casey said...

Those are beautiful! Happy Valentines Day...or as we like to call it around our house...Happy Love Day!

Brenda said...

Beautiful flowers and a wonderful surprise to find at your door step!

Sounds like your family had a great day.

kurlokids said...

Yay for you Perrin-You Deserve it!

Unknown said...

Those are lovely. I myself am not much of a flower person, so lucky for my husband, I'm cool with none for me!
I wonder...do men ever expect flowers from their ladies?? I bet we let them down constantly!