Sunday, February 25, 2007

We're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Hi Everyone! We rolled back into to town at 11:30 last night. We had an awesome time and I seriously needed a couple more days there. I just love breathing that warm sweet air.
We stayed near Lahaina and my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, and my sister and her baby were there as well. The weather was beautiful (a little windy the first but still nice). We had lots of pool time, some beach time, and lots of relaxing. We had many whale sightings as they had migrated there to have their babies. We saw them frolicking and even jumping. We went on a boat ride to see them up close but Corinne and I did not prove to be seaworthy so that was not too fun for us. At Corinne request, we went to a luau.
Overall...2 1/2 books were read, many pina coladas were consumed and lots of fun was had by all.


5 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome Home!!!!

Beautiful Pictures!!

It sounds like you all had a wonderful time!!! :o)

kurlokids said...

What a nice time!
I am so glad to hear that you had such a great great time. You sound so relaxed!

Casey said...

Welcome home!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!!!

Pam said...

Welcome Back!!! Looks like a great time was had! It must have been torture to come home to the cold, rainy, windy weather here.

Unknown said...

Since I didn't really say it yesterday, welcome back! I'm so jealous. The pictures are gorgeous, but still probably don't do justice to how amazing Hawaii is.