I have a very sad little girl on my hands. While in Hawaii, we lost her most special comfort friend, Baby Puppy. We argued about bringing her as my policy is normally that she doesn't leave the house. We agreed that she wouldn't leave the hotel room. Well...on our second day, I made up the beds and put Baby Puppy on her pillow. About half an hour later she was gone. I searched that place so thoroughly but no luck. I can't imagine what happened to her.
I have spent hours of my life looking for this dog (even before the trip.) Whenever she had gone missing, Corinne would post "Lost" fliers around the house. She's even been Fed-Ex'd from Sacramento. Anyways...she was very important and I am sad to have lost her. We let Corinne pick out a fancy new dog. We left notes at the hotel. There's not much more to be done. I have searched the web but she seems to be irreplaceable . She originally came in a bouquet I received when Dylan was born. Ok..sorry if I have made you totally sad. We said a nice goodbye in Hawaii and I thought Corinne would be ok. Tonight she cried for an hour and a half. I have a feeling these are not the last tears/ It's so hard when you can't fix something for your child. Ok.....I got that out. Bye Baby Puppy!



5 comments:
Oh, poor girl! We had two special yellow blankies for Max originally for this purpose, but then he loved them both so much that they both went everywhere with us...we lost one in a hotel room when moving from Vancouver...and it have never seen it since.
I hope she is not too sad for too long.
Poor Corinne! On another note, I am totally jealous of your pictures. I'm glad you all had fun. I want to go to Hawaii NOW!!!!
Oh that is SO sad. :( I'm sorry for you both.
I'm so sorry. I lost my beloved blanket as a kid at a restaurant on the way home from visiting my Grandparents. My parents drove back, but it was never found. I was devastated. I hope the new puppy brings Corrine some comfort.
Sadness....I am so sorry for Corinne and you, I know you did everything you could to get that dog back. I hope Corinne's sadness will be eased soon.
Great Hawaii pics! I so want to go back.
Post a Comment