Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cutie Pie to the Rescue



No..we haven't found Baby Puppy. During Corinne's 1.5 hour weep fest on Monday night, we scoured the internet for a replacement. I think this is a bigger updated version of Baby Puppy..same company and all. It's actually much softer. Anyways, it arrived today and seems to be making her pretty happy. No tears tonight, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. She named her Cutie Pie.

Nothing much else of interest going on. I am trying to catch up on all the show's I missed last week. My TIVO did a horrible job of switching channels correctly. Luckily ABC has webcasts of everything. I just watched 2 Losts and that show is just wild. I think it has too many loose ends going but I guess I am still interested. My favorite show now is Brothers & Sisters. Love love love it!!

Finally, it was the last week before MOMS Club splits and the West Chapter begins. That means Tammi won't be in my MC anymore. I think she is really the heart and soul of it and I'll miss her. Luckily she is staying in our playgroup. ;-) I also won't see Cheryl as much and I'm sad for that. I do wish them luck and I know they will succeed. I have a hard time dealing with change sometimes.

5 comments:

kurlokids said...

Yay for Cutie Pie (Love the name).
You are such a good mom for hunting down a new puppy for her.

Sad that MC is splitting. It will be a big big change. Life is very hard to adjust to anyway, and then along comes a change.

Brenda said...

Wow! You are a great mom! I'm so happy to hear Corrine is finding comfort in Cutie Pie.

Perrin, I don't even live in the same State any more, but I'm sad that Tammi (and the others) are leaving MC. It won't be the same without her.

Casey said...

That is so great you found Cutie Pie! Looks like a happy girl is holding her.

Change is hard for me, too. I'm not crazy at all about the split but then - it's not like I attend very often anyway. Still....I'm not liking it. :P

Mona said...

Well it looks like someone seems to like their new friend.....your an awesome mom, it seems like you paid extra to get it to her faster.

Tammi was nice enough to give me a phone call to let me know about making a West Chapter since I had missed the Board Mtg that she announced it at.....I felt like crying because like you I really don't like change and I remember when North branched off and took some of my then playgroup and then Camas branched off taking along some really nice ladies. Now it's the West chapter and half of my playgroup again. That is why making time to get together like the beach trip is so important, just so we can keep in touch.

amy4 said...

What a sweet picture - you are such a great mom! I was so happy to hear that she is finding comfort in cutie pie!

Like you, I am also sad about Tammi and Cheryl. I will miss seeing them at MC. But, on the bright side, I am so glad that we'll still see Tammi at playgroup! And I'm happy that we are going to have activities on the calendar with the West chapter.