Friday, March 2, 2007

Old Friends & Books & Tidbits















Since it is a time of thinking about MOMS Club and Tammi...just thought I would share one of my favorite pictures...Locke and Corinne in a wagon. We took them to the Farmer's Market and people asked if they were twins. They don't see much of each other anymore since Kindergarten started and they've sort of moved into the world of playing with kids of their own gender. But they sure were cute together.


We just recieved a really cute book from Scholatic called "My Daddy Snores." They think it is hilarious and keep quoting it. If you live with someone who snores, the kids might like it.


Also, I just finished Plantation by Dorthea Frank and I loved it. It's not high-brow literature or anything but it's a fun story of a family living on a modern plantation. My dad is from the Carolinas so I have always had a special interest is things Southern.








5 comments:

amy4 said...

What sweet pictures of Corinne and Locke - I hadn't seen the first one before. Thanks for the book recommendation - I've been looking out for a new one to start!

kurlokids said...

How did the time go by so quick? Aren't they cute in the wagon? It makes me miss everyone we knew while living there. And made me remember the first time we met you and Corrine and she was just over 18 months and toddling around and cute as a bug.-Hmm, the time is slipping by so quick.

malissa said...

Too Cute!

Casey said...

The wagon picture is too freakin' cute! Look at little they were! Wow.

Brenda said...

They just grow up too quickly, don't they? Such cuties!