Saturday, March 3, 2007

Happy Birthday G.G.!!!

Today is Grammie's 90th Birthday! She lives in San Diego and I wasn't able to make her party which I am very sad about. I have always been very close to my grandmother. She is a very warm and sensitive person and I still call her with my problems. She always makes me feel better. She is just the most incredible person.


Below is a picture of my grandparents looking hip and in love. I adore this picture. Happy Birthday G.G. I hope you have a wonderful party.




5 comments:

kurlokids said...

Very Sweet.

amy4 said...

I love the pictures! I hope she has a wonderful day!

Casey said...

Grandmothers can be so special and amazing, can't they? I'm sorry you are missing the party. :(

Happy Birthday Perrin's G.G.!!

Mona said...

I'm always amazed when people around my age tell me they still have there grandparents and they are up and still moving....I lost both sets of grandparents when I was really young so I love to hear about others. Scott still has his and I just love them so much. It's wonderful you have such a great relationship with her Perrin....I hope her day was everything she hoped it would be and that she has many more.

Brenda said...

Great pictures and a very sweet tribute to your Grandma. :o)