So, I spoke too soon. Dylan has had a major backslide on potty training. After about 2 weeks of only 2 accidents, he has had about 12 in the last 2 days, including a #2 today. I just can't go back to diapers so I am on my toes doing laundry. Yesterday I even thought he had a bladder infection because he would have an accident after having one 5 minutes before. UGH! I was feeling a little too smug about it all.
Today was so busy. We had Muffins with Mom at Corinne's school at 8 A.M. Then Dylan had his first day of his new soccer class. Poor second child he is, I didn't do anything to prepare so he wore a pair of Corinne's shorts, her shin guards, and all of his tennis shoes are too small so we made a last minute trip to Target for white Spiderman shoes. I also realized every sports cup I have is pink or princess so I finally bought him one of his own.
Then we had a nice 3 hour playdate with our new friends from school and all the kids got along great. Corinne then planted popcorn kernals in hope of growing popcorn bushes and also picked me a dandelion bouquet. Now I am pooped. I did manage to get a babysitter for tomorrow night so we are going to see 300 which Jeff is dying to see. Not sure if I will like it but at least I will reserve a Perrin's choice for next time.
Sorry...this is not a well thought out post....just a rushed update. Mostly needed to vent my potty training frustration,
Friday, March 30, 2007
Regression
Posted by
Perrin
at
5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh No, I am sorry for you on the potty training front! I do know about that kind of doing laundry as we all do, and it is not fun!! Maybe he is just having a day or two of regression and will go back to the old ways very soon.
Don't give up! I'm sure it is just like Amy said. In a few days he will be back on track.
Post a Comment