Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Good Problems


Hi everyone! Man..have I been busy. I feel like it is just go go go all day every day. Today we hit the new JJ Jump with MOMS Club. It is a room full of huge bouncy houses and Dylan was on cloud 9. Corinne had rock climbing which is the high light of the week for her. We then went to the library, baked cookies as promised, and will soon head off to a soccer meeting and dinner with my MIL. It seems like not too long ago I head time for phone calls, occasion magazines, etc. No more!


Anyways...we had a good problem here. You know how kids love to help..which is so cute and wonderful. Well..Corinne has been Queen B around here for a long time and now Dylan has taken an interest in being a helper too. So..a great deal of the fighting around here is about who gets to do what. In fact, I came to the computer to type up a schedule because it is getting ridiculous. Some of the things are:

1. get my newspaper in the morning

2. wake daddy up

3. carry his lunch bag to the door for him

4. set the table


on and on ! It cracks us up to have them fighting over such things. Now if I can get them to fight over cleaning up toys.


































4 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! To say you had a busy day would be an understatement!! It sounds like it was a fun day though!

I love that the kids are wanting to help you with the daily tasks. Very sweet!

kurlokids said...

we too have a lot of disagreements over things that I have always let Max do like unlock the mailbox, turn off the tv, etc...it is hard to make myself remember to take turns all the time.
Your kids look like they had a blast yesterday.

malissa said...

You are definitely super mom! I wish jack would want to do ANYTHING to help. Looks like vancouver really has a fun place to play, wish we had one too! Miss you!

amy4 said...

I love the pic of Corinne rock climbing and the pics of Dylan at JJ Jump! If you come up with a way to get the kids to pick up their toys, let me know! ;)I could use some ideas ...
Have a great Spring Break!