Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day


And Happy 1rst Birthday Kassidy. Kassidy is my neice and my sister's daughter. Is she not the cutest little thing? I am sad to have missed her birthday party.
St. Patrick's Day was a lot of fun around here. The leprechaun turned all of our chairs upside down, peed green pee in the toilets, left a trail of glitter in all of the traps. Then he sent the kids on a treasure hunt which Corinne has repeated over and over.
And Jeff is cooking his first dinner tonight..Yeah! BBQ chicken so it is officially our first BBQ of the season as well.
HAppy St. P Day to everyone.

5 comments:

kurlokids said...

Your little neice is SO cute!
What a fun day you guys had!
So cute that Corrine is so into St Pats Day.

Mona said...

OMG your niece is so adorable!!! You are such a great mom letting the little people come in your home and pee in your toilet. I have never thought about doing those things! I hope you had a wonderful dinner.

Perrin said...

Last year, in preschool, they created a leprechaun trap and Corinne was so thrilled by it. So...we went from there and I guess we have a new tradition in our family to have some leprechaun excitement. It made me so happy to see my kids light up like that.

Brenda said...

Cute picture! Does your sister digtal scrapbook?

I loved hearing about all your leprechaun adventures! I've never thought of doing that. I just might steal your ideas for next year!

amy4 said...

Glad to hear you guys had such a fun day. Sounds like those Leprechauns did a number on your house! How was the BBQ chicken?? :)