On Saturday morning, Corinne and I attended a Mommy & Me Princess tea at the community center. Since January, Piper, Renata, Corinne, & Paige have been rehearsing with the Princess Choir. They performed about 7 minutes of Snow White songs and it was pretty darn cute. Corinne said it was the second best day of her life because it was the second time she has been on stage. I may have a performer on my hands...who knows!!We have a busy week coming up with Corinne starting her rock climbing class, a new playdate from school (and she has a 3.5 yr old brother..yeah), and I'm hosting playgroup. Always busy!


4 comments:
Look how tall Corinne is! The second best day of my life, that is so cute!
What beautiful Princesses! It sounded like a lot of fun!
How fun! And what a pretty princess she is!
Oh my gosh - so cute!!
Congrats on the faster computer. Fast is good and not crashing is excellent! :)
Post a Comment