Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lots and Lots of 6-packs



So, we managed to hire a babysitter and hit the movies tonight. This is a rare thing. Being the generous soul that I am, I agreed to go see 300 which Jeff was dying to see. I am not generally much of an oogler (word?) but there were a lot of men with killer abs in it, running around with capes and speedos. Ummm! Overall, it was spectacular to watch with a so-so story. Many heads were cut off and gallons of blood was splattered. Not my usual cup of tea but I had fun.

We are headed off to Roseburg to visit my MIL for 2 nights. I haven't really done a road trip with out Jeff before so It should be more challenging than usual. I'm hoping to make it to the Wildlife Safari which I think is really pretty cool.

Dylan had a great day with no accidents. I guess it was just a hiccup on the road to being potty trained. Fingers are crossed for our road trip tomorrow. Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Pam said...

LOL. It took me a long time to figure out what the title had to do with your entry, but I get it now! I guess it's been too long since I have been to the gym.

Brenda said...

LOL - Pam you cracked me up!

Perrin, I'm jealous that you got a date night with your husband. I haven't been able to find a sitter out here yet. I'm glad you had a good time! :o)