Thursday, March 8, 2007

Playgroup Day


Thought I would share a picture from playgroup today. That's Kellen, Ryan, and Dylan. As Tammi said, we could probably use some girls to balance it out as the boys (Kellen and Dylan anyways) were a little fiesty. We still had fun though and I made some Caramel Apple muffins that turned out pretty good. You can't really see them but Dylan has been wearing his teddy bear ears, that we made at MOMS Club on Tuesday, ever since then. We actually have a nice free afternoon so I am going to try to be a nice mom and play some games or something.

2 comments:

kurlokids said...

What cute guys!
I love that Dylan has been wearing his teddy bear ears for a few days now. So Cute.

amy4 said...

I love that picture! Thanks again for hosting, and those delicious muffins - I need to get the recipe. I love our playgroup, and always look forward to it!