So, today I had what I would consider to be equivalent to an eye roll from Corinne. She had a little friend over who was quiet and still warming up so I tried to talk to her. I complemented her cute turquoise skirt a couple of times and started to say that was one of my favorite colors when all of a sudden Corinne says "Moooommm (you know the tone) you alllreeaaaadddy said that to her." She said it in just the tone that says you are embarrassing me. Well I have it coming...I know I was merciless toward my mother with eye rolls and monitoring her every action and word. I dread the eye rolls.
I am officially declaring Dylan Potty Trained. YES!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been dry for several days now and tells me when he has to go. I guess it is one advantage to being a late potty trainer...I think they get it down quickly when they are finally ready. I got rid of all the potty accessories (little potties, etc) and stocked up on underpants. He gets a tattoo for each dry day and he has them all over. You can't see them too well in the pics.
Also, once again he is in love with his MOMS Club craft. He is holding "Peepers" which is a little chick made out of 2 cotton balls. So easy. Anyways, he has been carrying it all around. It was beheaded at one point today but we fixed it and he has been very tender with it ever since.
Also, Corinne made it to the top of the wall in rock climbing. I am so amazed. I need to get it on tape next time. She just loves this activity and is anxious for each Tuesday to arrive.
So...we are having a good week so far. Very nice!!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
The Eye Rolls Are Coming
Posted by
Perrin
at
7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I loved all your stories. :o)
Yeah to Dillon!! Wow! Welcome to the world of being a diaper-less family! I miss not having a baby in the house, but I don't miss the diapers!
I also loved your eye rolling story. My dad would try to be funny when we had friends over. My sister and I would cringe with embarrassment :o)
I'm also thrilled to hear how much Corrine is enjoying rock climbing. Good for her!
I love the eye rolling! Oh the fun that is to come, no? :)
I had to smile when I read this about he eye rolling. We have experienced just the tip of this too...and it is sort of one of those moments that makes me realize what is to come...help!!
Dylan sounds and looks so cute! I love that he is attached to his little peepers!
Cute pictures, I hear you on the eye rolling. Hope you have a nice weekeend!
Post a Comment