Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Updates on poop...whatnot!

So...Dylan wore underpants again today. I was very nervous when we were at the MOMS Club event but we made it through. He did poop on the potty today but he also pooped in his pants once. 1 out of 2. Hmm! But on a positive note, as soon as he had his accident, he told me and also said he was sorry. At least there was awareness.



Book update: I finshed Marley & Me by John Grogan.





Amy K. had recommended it to me and it finally came after months on the library wait list. It's sort of an odd book for me to read since I am not a dog person (at all). But I loved his writing style and I gained an understanding of people and their attachment to dogs. I would recommend it!


What else....oh...Corinne made it almost all the way up the climbing wall. She just loves her rock climbing class. I'm so proud of her.


Oh...my husband and his never ending computer needs. Well, he proposed a deal to get more RAM which involves him cooking dinner once a week and giving up eating out for the time being. He-he...he hasn't cooked dinner ever since we've been married other than occasionally grilling some hunk of meat. I agreed mostly because I want to see him cook dinner (and do the dishes.) He even proposed his meal plan for the next 4 Saturdays. This should be fun.

5 comments:

Casey said...

Make sure you take pictures. :)

Brenda said...

Yes! I want to see pictures posted on you blog! :o) LOL

Perrin said...

pictures of dinner, rock climbing, or..I guess not pitty training???

kurlokids said...

Glad you liked the book! Sounds like Dylan is giving it his all for potty training!

Unknown said...

Marley and Me is on my library wait list too. Way to be in front of me, Perrin ;) It has been recommended to me by many people, so I'm glad to hear that you also liked it!
Great work Dylan, on joining the rank of big boys!