Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Go Girl


Corinne started her rock climbing class today. She was so excited and can't wait to go back. I think this may be her favorite activity so far. She was a little scared at first but kept going. I'm still sort of in shock that kids this young do this activity but she had a great time.

7 comments:

amy4 said...

WOW - way to go Corinne! I am so happy to hear she enjoyed the class. Nathan (being such a climber as a toddler) is still a little hesitant about the idea. I think that's great that she had the courage to climb!

Brenda said...

Way to go Corrine! She has guts!

kurlokids said...

Good job for Corrine, what a self confidence booster.

malissa said...

I'm showing Jack this picture in the hopes that it will be encouragement! Go Corinne!!

Mona said...

That looks like so much fun....I would love the boys to do that.

Casey said...

Holy moley!!! Is that at Firstenberg? WOW WOW WOW! I am compltely impressed. She rocked it - pun intended. :)

Perrin said...

Yes...it's Firstenburg. The classes are for 4 and up and $30 for 4 classes. MOre reasonable than I would have guessed.