Monday, February 5, 2007

Superheroes to the Rescue



I love their creative little minds. They decided they wanted to play superheroes and had me tie their baby blankets as capes. I don't know if you can see but Corinne colored and cut out a C and a D for their shirts. Dylan wanted to be "SuperDylan" and Corinne wanted to be something like a superhero that could clean faster than the wind. Haha...in her dreams.

In other news...I have unleashed the beast and started talking to Corinne about her bday party. Which is 2 and a half months away. My reason for doing so is that she said she wanted to have it out somewhere and I thought I might need to book it but no...she wants it at home. I am half excited and half dreading. We actually came up with a cute idea that shouldn't be too hard to pull together. I also found something I wanted to order for it andn ow she is begging for it every few minutes. Ugh!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Isn't planning a birthday party for your child fun? No stress what-so-ever....I wish!

I am sure it will turn out great. :o)

malissa said...

You are the best b-day planner in the world Perrin! Good luck!!

Perrin said...

Thanks guys! I'm excited really and I'm sure my blog readers will get many details.

Jeff said...

It's funny how Dylan has taken to superheroes. He's into Spidermand and the X-Men, even though (to my knowledge) he's never seen any movies or cartoons featuring them. But when it comes to puzzles and action figures, he's got it covered! Go, SuperDylan!