last night I hosted a Chocolate Party for MNO. It was a nice turn out and there were many tasty treats. There were too many preggos or people recovering from colds for much good wine drinking though. :-) The highlight of the night for me was what you see in the white bowl...popcorn drizzled with white and milk chocolate curtesy of Linda. It was to die for.
Not pictured: Christina, Nicolle, and Amy P.
**we missed you Brenda
I also must share a picture of my kitchen in a clean and uncluttered view...not a common thing.


7 comments:
Oh Perrin, I would absolutely love to know how she made that popcorn!! Can you ask her for me? Thanks!! Your house looks very clkean and festive!
Yes...I will ask for her recipe. I want it too. Sorry we couldn't catch each other on the phone....soon I hope.
I was thinking of you all on Friday. :o)
You'll have to post the recipe on your blog when you get it. It sounds yummy!
I love how festive your kitchen looks! Wow. :) I'm bummed I missed MNO - it looks like it was fun.
Perrin,
Your kitchen and house looks so nice!
Looks like it was a fun mno.
Amy
From the perspective of someone who was there, the night was fantastic! Perrin, you did a great job hosting and outdid yourself with treats. I think it was one of the best, most satisfying MNOs I've been to...But was that the chocolate or the sassy conversations???!!
Post a Comment