Saturday, February 3, 2007

Ode To Dylan




As I review my blog, I see that most of the pictures are of Corinne. Between Dylan being the second child and being in less activites (and mostly uncooperative with pictures) he has been overlooked. So I must share a few details about him as he is such a cool little boy.
The first thing I would say is that he is the happiest most enthusiastic little kid ever. Of course he has a nasty side, as we all do, but his general nature is to be super excited, happy, and jumping up and down. He loves to laugh and finds tormenting his sister to be the funniest thing ever.
He can be so sweet. One of his latest tricks is when Jeff or I are sitting on a chair or on the couch, he will go get a step stool...stand behind you..and kiss the back of your head. He loves to say to Corinne "You are my best friend ever." If I am tired and sitting on the couch, he will bring a pillow and blanket.
If we could tap into his energy, he could power a small city. The kid goes and goes and goes. He is also a puzzle master. He can do itty bitty 100 piece puzzles. I am in awe of that. oh yes...the new thing he likes to say is "cuuute" which he is getting from both Corinne and I.
He is such a great kid and needs to be in the spotlight sometimes. Happy weekend!


3 comments:

kurlokids said...

Perrin,
I love the photos of Dylan, he is cute, cute, and cute.
I especially love the one with Abby.
Amy

Brenda said...

Amy is right, Dylan is super cute!

I don't think I've ever seen him without a smile on his face.

Casey said...

He sounds like a joy! What a sweet, sweet little guy. And 100 piece puzzles? Holy smokes! I don't think *I* can do them!