Happy Birthday Dylan! My baby is 4. He got this Bozo punching bag from my sister (you would hate it, Pam) and a scooter plus lots of Pirates and Star Wars Guys. He has a pretty good battery of weapons now. He's all boy..that's for sure. We had a nice quiet day of pool play, errands, and at his request, going out to Pepperoni Pizza. He is a bit confused about whether he is still having a Pirate Party this weekend. Birthday season is almost over for me...yeah! Jeff's is tomorrow and then Dylan's party is this weekend.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Birthday Boy
Posted by
Perrin
at
8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Happy Birthday Dylan! I can't believe he is 4 years old!!!
I love the water pictures too. That looks like a fun pirate pool. Very cool! :o)
That is the most frightening thing I have ever seen. It won't be so cute when you wake up in the middle of the night and it is next to your bed holding a butcher knife smiling that same psychotic smile.
On a happier note, Happy Birthday Dylan!
I am so glad that Dylan had a great 4th b-day! Him and Ryan are like two peas in a pod - Star Wars, Spider Man, the list goes on...
I hope Jeff had a Happy Birthday and you all had fun at Beaches!
What a cute birthday boy!
LOL
Pam and her fear of clowns!!!
Too funny!!!
How in the world is he four already?????????? Happy birthday to him and happy birthing anniversary to you. :)
Post a Comment