Holy Smokes! I made a list for tomorrow and there are 30 things I need to do to prepare for the pirate party this weekend. Some are as little as making a sign and some are as big as going to Costco and cleaning the kitchen. I do love throwing the parties and all but I look forward to life returning to normal. March through May are the craziest months for me with almost all of my family members having their birthdays plus many friends. I refer to it as the birthday season and the season is almost over.
Oh...by the way it is Jeff's Birthday today so Happy Birthday to my husband. We had a nice dinner at Beaches and he was thrilled with his gifts (mostly a new huge computer screen from his mom.) He gets the shaft a bit as his birthday is the day after Dylan's. Luckily it's not the same day. Some have you know the stresses we went through but I have to say we are in a really good place right now and life is good (knock on wood.)


3 comments:
What a sweet picture of you two!
I love the picture too.
It says so much.
What a great picture! Happy (belated) birthday to Jeff!
Post a Comment