Speak of the destruction!!!!!!!!!!!
My friend Barbara says I don't vent on here so here I go. The miniature destructors in this family are causing great havoc these days.
1. My pantry door is completely off the track and tilted up against the wall.
2. I have recently caught both kids climbing up the banister and trying to slide down. I have told them they may not do that. So today I notice deep scratches all down the section they have been doing that to. Needless to say, they are aware that they WILL be sold to the gypsies if they do that again.
3. I have a pile of toys that I need to take the super glue to...if I could only get the cap off it.
4. Chocolate stains on the off white upholstery on the dining room set (I deserve some blame for being so stupid to buy them..pre-child of course).
Shall I go on? Ugh! I know this is to be expected but come on...all at once? Of course things don't quickly get repaired around here and I bet you in 5 years our banister will look the same. Well..probably more scratches. I am definitly a laid back mom and let my kids get away with jumping on the couch, etc. I guess I need to start running a boot camp around here.
Monday, May 14, 2007
The House is Under Attack
Posted by
Perrin
at
10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I enjoyed this post! A new side to Perrin. :o) tee, hee!
Ah, Yes!
I look around my house somedays and feel much the same. It is a losing battle somedays.
I love the comment about being sold to the gypsies...my Dad always told us that too.
please vent Perrin, so I know you are normal!! :)
You know - I am loving this post. :)
My confession: I let me kids jump in beds and couches. It just isn't worth the constant battle. Though I do get to look like a bad parent when they try to do that stuff at other people's houses. :)
Post a Comment