Monday, May 21, 2007

Rain and TV

It's raining, it's pouring....... We have had A LOT of rain this spring. It is expecially bothering me right now since I had big yard work plans (for my husband :0) ) this past weekend. Corinne came down with a stomach bug yesterday so I kept her home from school today although she seems to be all recovered. The point is.....I have been inside, at home, with my children most all of the last 3 days. That always makes me a little batty.

So....TV! It's sad to say but I have really become a TV addict at night. I think all of my shows are wrapped up for the season or are about to be so I will have nothing to watch. Is there anything good coming on? What did we think of the ending of Desperate Housewives? Does anyone watch my favorite show "Brothers and Sisters"? I just love that one...usually laugh and cry each episode.

This is a totally boring post but I am in a boring state of mind. That's all for no.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

This is not a boring post! I've been watching too much tv lately as well. I'm actually looking forward to a bit of break over the summer...

I'm only an occasional watcher of Desperate Housewives now. I couldn't get into it this season. I didn’t think much of the finale.

I was also disappointed with Grey’s. It was good, but nothing compared to last season with Denny. Did you know who Ava/Rebecca’s husband was? I could not place him. I sat there during ths show trying to figure it out. It was my brother-in-law who informed me the day after he was from Party of Five.

This is a boring response! ;o)

Casey said...

I LOVE Brothers & Sisters! Love it!

I just signed us up for Netflix for the summer. I highly recommend it for those who are bound to go through withdrawl for TV. :)

Mona said...

Scott and I prepare for this time of year, we Tivo the shows that we don't have time to watch and keep a stock pile of them. So now that all the really good show are done we catch up with the ones that we didn't have time for.

First to start watching will be the Riches!