So...since I see that the Grey's Spinoff "Private Practice" is going to actually become a series, I will claim to "know" my first celebrity. Addison's old best friend is played by Merrin Dungey who I went to high school with. I had a few classes with her and remember her mostly because our names are close to each other's. I'll admit I didn't recognize her and my sister had to tell me that was her but I will still claim it.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That's pretty cool - what a small world! That show looks like it will be good, I've enjoyed the parts on GA so far...
What was she like in high school? :)
That is too great!!! :) :)
That is pretty cool. I've never known or met a "famous person".
Isn't this the same actor who was on King of Queens as Deacon's wife? I swear it is! Well I like her, and think this is one spin-off that might actually do as well as the orginal.
I went to high school with 'bartender' on BH 90210. Impressive, I know...
Post a Comment