Oh I have been a blog slacker. No excuses! The main highlight since our return from Disneyland was Corinne's Kindergarten music concert. it was so so cute. For the first time I took video with my regular digital camera but I don't know what to do with it yet. Of course I took it up and down rather than the normal camera view so I am doubtful that I will even be able to watch it.

I am busy planning a pirate party and trying to figure out what we will do this summer. Right now I don't feel like planning much but I'm sure that would prove to be a big mistake.
Also, not too long ago we made some efforts to get Dylan's room decorated. He in fact had a purple and yellow room until last summer. Now it is painted and the theme is castles and knights. We had a big empty wall to decorate and we ended up putting wallies up....which are wallpaper cut-outs. I am so impressed with them as they were pretty cheap. A great way to decorate. The instructions say they can be taken down without hurting the wall but that remians to be seen.




2 comments:
Dylan's room looks GREAT!
I love how Dylan's room turned out!
Post a Comment