
We are finishing up the first week of summer vacation and despite my earlier complaints, it has been oh so nice. We filled the week with playdates, the zoo, and playgroup. We went to the zoo with MOMS Club. I took a picture of Corinne in the butterfly exhibit but it wasn't too cute so I wanted to find this one from when she was in preschool. I love it.
It was the first playgroup with the big kids back for the summer. A lot of chaos but a lot of fun. My friend Tammi and I have been consistently meeting for 6 years now...every Thursday. We have had moms cycle in and out and many are my dearest friends now. Our latest group is going to be a lot of fun...my new neighbor Amy, Quynh (has returned), Tammi and I. I made a playgroup favorite, Won Ton chicken salad, and Amy K's Paula Deens' Buttermilk Pound Cake With Strawberries and whipped cream. Yum!

Not much else to report. I watched a movie that I really enjoyed called Miss Potter. It is the story of the author Beatrix Potter. I have a big crush on Ewan McGregor so I am always pleased to see him. :-)


1 comment:
You are sooooo lucky to be able to continue with your play group now that Corrine is in school.
They are a great group of ladies! I'm jealous! :o)
Post a Comment