Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hello! So I copied from Casey's Blog this word cloud dealy. I'm not even sure what it is. I assume it scans your blog for common words and puts the most common in larger letters. Is that right Casey? I also don't know how to put a border around it or anything fancy but here it is.
http://www.snapshirts.com/custom.php





So....Corinne lost her 4th tooth today. We went to the park and it popped out and was lost in the wood chips. There were a few tears but she said she was mostly concerned she wouldn't be properly rewarded by the tooth fairy and I assured her she would. Corinne has certainly learned the concept of celebrating as she asked if we could go for ice cream in honor of those occasion. Who am I to say no to ice cream?

We are one week away from the end of the school year. I am ready for summer. I am loving my blockbuster online service. I just started watching the Nip/Tuck series that everyone has encouraged me to watch. Love it! We also watched Madagascar which we had never seen and I was surprised at how much I liked it. Not much else to report for now.



4 comments:

Mona said...

Okay Sullivan just got out of school for the summer just this week.....I've already had to separate one and two....it's going to be a long summer.

Myself to avoid the bad TV and we cancelled Netflix, I'm going to my neighbor Polly and borrow Lord of the Rings all three and take my time watching them.

Brenda said...

I love the words that Casey's program came up with. Very cool

malissa said...

I don't get it....still love you though!!

Casey said...

The word cloud does just as you said, Perrin. The program scans for words which are used often on a website (in this case, blog) and then arranges them in alphabetical order.

Dakota did one of her blog about a year ago and ordered a t-shirt with it on it. She loves to wear it.

I think it's a just a fun thing to do. :)