Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summer Approaches


Tomorrow is Corinne's last day of kindergarten. Part of me is anxious for the lazy days of summer. The other part of me (that is with me now) is in a PANIC. What will I do with them for the next 2 months? We do have a 2 week vacation planned and a few classes here and there but it feels like a blank space. I know things will pop up and we will get busy but right now I feel like it's going to be the 3 of us spending way too much time together. I made a big list of things to do and it will all be fine but I'm just having a moment here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh perrin! I'm with you 100% what are we going to do!?!

Casey said...

Wouldn't you just do what you used to do? (she asks full of complete innocence because she hasn't walked this path yet)

Park days, playing in the yard, playing in the house, art projects, library trips, etc. Just the stuff that is on my summer list. :)

I know you will all find your groove soon...and then it will be "Back to school ALREADY???" :)

kurlokids said...

I am there too! I guess I have to relearn the way to be home ALL day with ALL of them!

Brenda said...

Boy do I understand! :o)