Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day






Hello! I had great ambitions for Father's Day today but very little of it came to pass. I did finally find the one greeting card I had bought Jeff. We thought we might be ambitious and go to Enchanted Forest, Oaks Park, or the Air Museum in McMinnville but the weather was very iffy so we went to eat at a 50's restaurant called Boppin Bos and then we watched Mary Poppins at home. Great...food and tv! Oh well. I am going to try hard to have an active summer but we are off to a bad start. it was just a cold cloudy day and it was sort of nice. The restaurant was cute and I don't think I've seen all of Mary Poppins since childhood and we really enjoyed it. Dylan got bored and wandered off but that is to be expected.




I also made an effort to go to the craft store yesterday to find something for the kids to make. For Mother's Day I was very specific and said I wanted the painted bird house. Jeff made no such demands so I found an idea online of getting a white T-shirt and having the kids put their footprints on a shirt with fabric paint. Then I was going to write "My Kids Walk All Over Me." Of course it is all still sitting in the Michael's bag. After reading the directions, I realized it would take many hours to dry so that took the wind out my sails.


That's it. Here is a picture of Corinne in her Flamenco outfit that my mom brought home from Spain and also the kids with their friends that were over for a playdate this week. These are the only pics I have taken since the party. Man am I uninspired these days.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perrin, we totally just stayed at home for Father's day too, it was really pretty relaxing.

I can't get over how cute carrin looks in that dress!