Dylan started preschool this week. Wow! It was all exciting with Corinne but is a little more sad when it is your baby. I attended today and yesterday but tomorrow will be my first drop-off day. I am happy, sad, nervous, and ready to hit the mall on my own during that time. He likes it pretty well but did mouth off to the teacher the first day so I am a little worried about behavioral issues. He was good today though and got the ice cream he was supposed to get yesterday afterwards. I give a lot of credit to the teachers because I so couldn't do that every day. There are triplet boys in that class and I will every day be grateful that wasn't me. ;-) Cute but a handful. So...life is changing this year for me big time. I am not ready for them to be getting so big.


5 comments:
Wow- congrats to you all for all these big milestone moments this month. I'm sure Dylan will do great once he gets into the swing of it but I'm with you - I couldn't be the teacher. :)
Enjoy the mall! :)
Love the picture of Dylan. It is super cute.
He sure is a cutie! Great picture!
I can so relate to your post. It's an exciting time, but sad at the same time.
Great photo! He seems really excited to be going to school like his big sister.
That is such a cute picture of Dylan! Hurrah for Dylan and Ryan - they made it through the first week! Today was definitely an anxiety-ridden day for me, but it turned out great. I can't get over how cute that was when Ryan told me that Dylan didn't say any "saucy" words to the teacher. :)
Post a Comment