Monday, September 3, 2007

Weekend Update


The kids had their first mini-golf experience this weekend and thought it was lots of fun. Well...Dylan may have gotten a little bored with it but Corinne loved it.
No rat yet. There seems to be a limited supply in the pet stores and being a bit obsessive about things, we got a book about them instead. Actually I found a hobby breeder on Craig's List who will have babies ready in a week. I think they bond better if you get them as babies. Corinne loves reading the rat care book which surprises me as does the amount of patience she has to wait.
Tomorrow is the first day of first grade...oh my! I'm going to miss my girl. I have her little lunch sack ready to go. That will be my new big task...preparing lunches. Hope the day goes well for all moms sending the kids back to school this week.

2 comments:

Mona said...

She is going to be such a great rat owner, doing her research and waiting like she is.

Good luck on the first day of school!!!

Casey said...

I hope the first day went well!