Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pirate Festival

Check below for a slideshow of our day at the festival. Sorry...it seems a little fast but I can't figure out how to slow it down.

It was a great day. It's quite amazing how many people there are that have authentic costumes and do the roll play. There must be a club. There was a guy doing a show with parrots that was interesting. I tell you....my girl is so different from me. She got up twice in front of about 150 people to once ask a question and once to try to answer one on a microphone. I so would never do that. There was great music from Captain Bogg and Salty...a cool pirate band. The Jack Sparrow impersonator was dead on. There were sword fights, cannons firing, bouncy houses, puppet shows, etc. We are definitly going back next year.

3 comments:

amy4 said...

Oh man, Nathan would've loved the Pirate Festival! We might have to go next year, and leave Ryan with Grammy (unless his fear of pirates goes away!) Glad you guys had a great time, and I love the pictures. And I know what you mean about Girl Scouts (from an earlier post), I'm feeling the same way about Cub Scouts...

Brenda said...

OMG Carson would go crazy at a place like that. I'll have to take him next year!

Corrine is one brave girl to already feel comfortable with public speaking! Impressive.

Glad you had a great time!

Mona said...

OMG!!! My boys would have loved that!!! Please send info on that so we can go next year, I bet the kids had so much fun!