Sunday, September 23, 2007
I loved this book
This book is hilarious. A few months back I mentioned a mommy-lit book that I liked but this one was way better. Again...it's in the Bridgit Jones category (which I have mostly grown tired of) but in the stay at home mom set. She is a mom who makes a lot of mistakes (losing credit cards repeatedly) and who is clumsy but lovable. What was funny were a lot of the terms she used like "Alpha Mom", Yummy Mummy, Sexy Domesticated Dad..etc. The best was SMOGS (Smug Mothers Of Girls) which I can relate to on both sides. Luckily on Saturday while Corinne was gone...Jeff was at work and Dylan had a runny nose and was happy to be mellow at home so I was naughty and spent hours reading.
Posted by
Perrin
at
5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Another excellent recommendation. Thanks Perrin! That SMOGS acronymn is right on in some cases, huh?
Post a Comment