Thursday, September 20, 2007

Time Flies

Just I would sgare this cool picture that Corinne drew for school today. My girl is growing up so fast. She has started to become interested in trading phone numbers at school and came home with 2 new ones today. For the first time, I let her call someone out of the blue just to say hi. Oh my......she'll be asking for a cell phone before I know it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! what a little artist!
Gareth is all about the phone calls, it cracks me up, honestly what can a seven year old REALLY have to say?? But still he loves it, so I let him gabber away with his buddies about pokemon and video games, and just try to accept that this is my life :)

Mona said...

Oh Perrin, my nephew just this past summer asked for a cell phone...he just turned 7 this past May. Thank goodness Sullivan doesn't think about things like that, although he did give his digits to a girl at the 4th of July BBQ we were at this summer.

What a wonderful detailed drawing!

Brenda said...

Beautiful picture! Corrine has true talent.

I can't even imagine my kids making phone calls on their own...they really grow up too fast!

kurlokids said...

phone calls just to say hi...cracks me up. I love the drawing too.

Casey said...

Great picture - she is quite the artist! They grow up fast, that's for sure.

Sheri said...

Corrine has quite an eye for detail and color. And, I love the "dollfin" ... definitely a keeper!