Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Lost Tooth


That makes number 8!! A direct quote from Corinne..."Don't you want a picture of me for your blog?"





The kids have been playing a little more nicely with each other lately. The other day I told the kids that it was too bad they fought so much because if they could only get along then they would have a built in friend to play with. For some reason that was a "lightbulb moment" for Corinne. Of course there is still some fighting but they have also played together a lot. Over the last few days we have had games of "Ben 10 and the Fairy", "superhero and the Fairy" and so on. Today it was Hulk and The Fairy. I have to tell you those Hulk hands rock. Sometimes when there is an arguement happening I like to sneak them on and come downstairs while activitating the "You're making me Angry..You won't like me when I'm angry" voice that's comes from it.







Corinne has Horse Camp this week and Dylan has a Kindergarten prep camp. I have one hour of free time per day...not much but I'll take it.









I took Corinne to Target today as we were eyeing a new backpack there. I hadn't bought it before as I didn't want to be the chump that paid full price but was persuaded to go back today to buy it. And they were out of course. So, now I spent an extra $10 to order it from target.com. Grr!






p.s. Mona....Penny weighs around 13 pounds now. How big is Lola? Malissa.....she is the cuddliest little dog but her nickname is "Trouble" if that answers your question. If you drop anything on the ground she is there instantly to snatch it and take off. She chews anything she can and terrorizes the cats. I believe every single item of Dylan's clothing has teeth holes in the. But we love her anyways!!





3 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations Corrine! 8 teeth now! Wow!!!

I love the backpack too!

Mona said...

I can't believe Corrine has lost so many teeth!!! My guys are so slow with the teeth thing.

Lola also weighs 13 pounds, those pictures make Penny look a bit larger than she actually is. Still need to get those girls together.....it's been a busy summer!

By the way cow hooves (sp?)my friend Tricia made me buy some for Lola and she loves them!!! The only thing is that they smell to high heaven, they are for outside only so I have no idea what to do when it becomes cold and wet. But she hasn't looked at anything else to chew on.

Mona said...

Oh by the way I just received Quinn's new big boy back pack and matching lunch sak in the mail last week....so I'm right there with you.....S&H...crazy!!!