......Going in to my backyard in my robe in the morning to pick blueberries for my morning cereal. I am a suburbs girl no doubt but I have been getting a kick out of going to pick blueberries each morning. Strangely enough, I can hear a rooster crowing from my yard as well and for just a minute I feel like I am on a farm.
If you live where I live and don't have any...I highly recommend blueberry bushes. They are gorgeous red in the fall, full of flowers in the spring, and full of blueberries now. The branches even look cool in the winter. I am not much a gardener and I pretty much don't take care of them at all but they are doing great. I'm sure if I fertilized and took care of them I might have bigger berries but they are tasty enough for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment