
Hey! I had a very nice birthday yesterday. Apparently Corinne picked out this card for me. I'm so proud!!
It started off with breakfast at a new restaurant. Someone at MC mentioned CT Cafe so I thought we would go try it and it was good. The pancakes weren't as good as Elmers's but it was a very cute Asian inspired restaurant and Jeff's omelet was really good.
Next was my good friend Amy taking me to see Mamma Mia. Thanks so much Amy! I adored the
movie. The music was great and it was just a good time. Pierce Brosnan can't sing a lick but I give him lots of credit for trying. It was beautifully filmed and I am dreaming of going to Greece. I recommend it if you like ABBA music (come on..you know you do) and like musicals.
Monday, July 21, 2008
My Birthday :-)
Finally...I was seriously spoiled with presents this year. Jeff took pity on my filming of Corinne's music show and decided I needed a digital video camera. Expect a lot more videos to be posted. And my parents gave me this great watch. It's a much bigger watch face than I'm used to but apparently that is stylish and I really love it. I also got some down pillows plus lots of other great stuff. Oh..and the best part was the chocolate peanut butter cake from Cold Stone. I highly recommend it.
Posted by
Perrin
at
5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great birthday! And I'm so happy we went to see Mama Mia - I've been digging the soundtrack (Yes, I admit to liking ABBA! ;) Love the watch too - you lucky girl!
Happy Birthday Perrin! It sounds like you had a wonderful day.
PS: I'm not shy to admit that i too enjoy ABBA! :o)
Happy Birthday Perrin!!! I've been wanting to go see mama mia too :)
Glad you had a good day!
Glad you had a great B-day Perrin! And I'm the one who suggested CT Cafe - YAY! I'm so glad you went and enjoyed it!! :)
Post a Comment