I am spending lots of time driving kids places and watching them have fun. No fair..no fair. When do I get to have fun? Kidding. We tried Sonic today and my kids were quite thrilled with the slushes. Corinne said her grape slush was one of the best things she has ever tried.
We stopped by Target today too and took a peek at the back to school stuff. I am not ready to think about it yet but Corinne said she can't wait for school to start again. Yeah! I also purchased some Listerine at a MC moms recommendation. This would be for when my sweet son says "I want to punch you in the face" or "I want to kick you in the head." Nice, huh? I haven't ventured too far in to the soap in the mouth kind of thing but some nasty brown listerine sounds like a good solution to me. I'll let you know. :-)


1 comment:
OMG Listerine! I've never heard such a thing, you gotta tell me how it goes. Happy late birthday! It sounds like you and the kids are having a good summer. I can't believe its over in one more month. So depressing.
Post a Comment