Friday, July 11, 2008

Her Name In Lights


Ok...not really! But...Corinne just finished a week at theater camp and she had the greatest time. She was so inspired and would come after a 6 hour day of it and listen to the music and read the story. She was in the youngest group of kids but she got a line which was cool. We were so proud of her. She has been slightly shy lately (slightly really...but this is something new) but she put it all out there for this. Tonight they had a showcase of Seussical the Musical. I am trying to put up video of her big line.


**Family members....I'm sure I'll be sending you even more video. I took it with my regular digital camera so I have to figure out how to piece it together.


**Long time MC members may recognize 2 other girls. :-)



No comments: