
Corinne finished up her Horse Camp today. Can I just say that I am a little jealous?? I used to love horse camp when I was a kid. Perhaps there is a little farm girl in me somewhere. I have been driving out to get her each day leaving plenty of time to just sit by the barns and poke around a bit before getting her. Enough about me..
Corinne did great and had a blast! Jeff said that he wasn't so sure that horseback riding had any real life application but I believe it is full of it. It's great to see the kids happily working, sweeping, feeding, etc. I don't get tons of details but she is tired from it but very happy about it all.
**Check out the cool red cowboy boots that I scored for $1.50 from the neighbor's gargage sale.



No comments:
Post a Comment