Monday, July 14, 2008

Scary Feet



Ok..this is seriously embarrassing but I never mind laughing at myself. I have a major "farmer's tan" involving my mary-jane style crocs. I know they are frumpy but they are so seriously comfortable. I even have 2 rows of dots on the knuckles of my toes and right under the toes. So...I guess I need to go tan my feet barefoot or switch to socks and tennis shoes. What the heck have I done?

5 comments:

Casey said...

Oh my gosh - that is absolutely hysterical!!!! :)

amy4 said...

At least you HAVE a tan - even if it includes a farmer's tan! :) Besides my arms, I am still looking rather white!!! That is too funny Perrin. :)

malissa said...

That is kinda scary! I've seen those shoes though, and they are cute!

Mona said...

When the kids are playing outside just take your shoes off and let your feet enjoy the sun.

Brenda said...

Okay, thanks for the laugh! On the bright side you have a major (and unique) tan going on!