I am so going crazy. I bought the kids their costumes early in October. What an organized mother I am. I let Dylan wear his costume a couple of times and then decided we better put it away so it doesn't get damaged. But...couldn't find the hat. I figured Halloween was still 3 plus weeks away so it would show up. But....NO! I even did a thorough cleaning before my mom's visit and still nothing. In my searches I have found just about every other item on our "lost" list. Grr!! He is going to be Peter Pan so it is sort of crucial. It is killing me. I am over obsessed I know but this is going to make me nuts. To the point of considering buying another Disney Store costume just to have it. But I will restrain myself. I bought some felt and feathers at the craft store today but since I don't sew, my creation so far is crappy.
I am feeling buried these days. I thought having 2 kids in school would mean more time but the opposite is true. I even had an intense dream last night about being stressed about having too much to do. I really need to chill. Thanks for letting me rant.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Crazy
Posted by
Perrin
at
5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I would be in the same mindset as you Perrin. I hope you find it before Wednesday!!!
Perrin I've been feeling ridiculously stressed out too, only we haven't' been going anywhere, and we've just been home sick pretty much all the time - still I can relate to crazy stress dreams!
I hope you have had some luck in the hat department!!!
You know what? I totally think my life is more complicated with Kelton in school. There are more deadlines, schedules, etc and I am feeling stressed out and overwhelmed by it all.
Here's hoping the hat magically shows up.
Perrin, let me introduce you to my best friend: Absolute Vodka.
:) You know I'm not joking either.
I keep checking your site hoping there is an update.
My fingers are crossed that you were able to find peter pan's hat!
Post a Comment