Oh my gosh perrin!!! they look so cute!!!!
Love love love them!!! I love when kids dress in the same theme - Tinkerbelle and Peter Pan - so friggin' adorable!My favorite year so far has been Kelton and Kaylen as Pooh and Piglet. Last night we say brothers are Buzz and Woody. So sweet!!
So,so, so CUTE! Great picture!
Adorable! That little hair curl on Corinne is priceless. And for what it's worth, I would never have guessed the hat wasn't the 'original'.
What a cute little pair you have!
Absolutely adorable! I think Corinne is the best Tinkerbelle I've seen ... she's got the sly wink to her (hee-hee). And, I think Dillon looks perfect ... must be because mom did such a great job on his hat!
I loved their costumes! I see you found the hat! I love doing the them costumes, by far my favortie is last year when the boys were all Star Wars, I will be keeping those costumes for life.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh perrin!!! they look so cute!!!!
Love love love them!!! I love when kids dress in the same theme - Tinkerbelle and Peter Pan - so friggin' adorable!
My favorite year so far has been Kelton and Kaylen as Pooh and Piglet. Last night we say brothers are Buzz and Woody. So sweet!!
So,so, so CUTE! Great picture!
Adorable! That little hair curl on Corinne is priceless. And for what it's worth, I would never have guessed the hat wasn't the 'original'.
What a cute little pair you have!
Absolutely adorable! I think Corinne is the best Tinkerbelle I've seen ... she's got the sly wink to her (hee-hee). And, I think Dillon looks perfect ... must be because mom did such a great job on his hat!
I loved their costumes! I see you found the hat!
I love doing the them costumes, by far my favortie is last year when the boys were all Star Wars, I will be keeping those costumes for life.
Post a Comment