Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Squeak 2



No..it's not Squeak 2. She did want a replacement but I convinced her the rat needs her own identity so this is Smokey. When I was a kid I had Socks the cat and Socks 2. Smokey is actually really cute and light gray. She's way more active than Squeak ever was so hopefully that means she is healthy.



We hit the mall today and got Halloween costumes. I was waiting for the Disney Store to have a sale and they had one but it was deceptive. Only select items were 25 % off which ended up being only one of 5 items we bought. Oh well! It's not like I could have put two over anxious children off any longer. They are going to be Peter Pan and Tinkerbell.....so cute.



Corinne is handling Squeak's death well. She did make this picture that says "Squeak is one of my memories." it kills me.








4 comments:

Casey said...

Oh - that is so sad. Her picture breaks my heart. :( She looks happy with her new friend - may Smokey live a long and healthy life!

Sheri said...

Awww, she looks so happy with her new pet. I think Smokey is a perfect name for its color. And, I love Corinne's drawing--a beautiful way to express feelings.

Brenda said...

That picture is precious! Corrine has such a loving heart.

kurlokids said...

I too must comment on the picture. It is so very sweet. I love the photo of her with Smokey too, she is just cute.